SWM025: Preparing for Mother’s Day
Mother’s Day is coming up this Sunday, so thought I’d talk briefly about why father’s should celebrate Mother’s Day in honour of their wives. And today, my wife, Christina, has made the time to join me on this episode. Sort of to make up for the ones I missed recently. So, here we go.
- Mother’s Day is the most dangerous day of the year.
- Looking for a last minute present? Head over to CouplesMassageCourses.com (clean) to learn how to give your spouse a sensual massage.
- If you are a more adventurous couple, you can head over to MarriedDance.com and use the coupon code SexWithinMarriage to get 10% off your order. Caution – know your spouse before deciding to buy them a sex toy for Mother’s Day.
- Or, if you’re last minute shopping on Amazon, you can use our affiliate link to help support us (SexWithinMarriage.com/Amazon).
- Mother’s: Take the day and listen to the appreciation and love you are receiving and feel good about the role God has given you. Here’s a link to the post Christina mentioned: 3 Things You Might Not Know About Proverbs 31
If you enjoy our podcast, leave a review on iTunes. Or if that’s too scary, just leave a rating. It helps us know what you think, and it helps others know it’s a good resource for their marriage and makes it easier for them to find (thank you Laurhen3668 for leaving the first one).
37 Questions for spouses to ask each other about sex
Subscribe to get the 2 page PDF full of questions to help you and your spouse start to talk about your sex life.